CREDENTIALS I Better Service. Better People.
The true key to outstanding client service is simple: bring in the very best people at every level. Every Classic Interior Completions employee who touches your aircraft has extensive experience and the latest training in the techniques they use and the aircraft they service. Their dedication to quality control, timeliness and professionalism is absolute.
We are proud of the work we do, and equally proud of the people who provide it. Look to Classic for the stability and professionalism you demand, in refurbishing the aircraft you and your clients invest in, and depend on.
For review, please feel free to download a .pdf file of our credentials and capabilities for each of our facilities below.
• Classic Interior Completions is a vendor for numerous OEM’s, MRO’s, Corporate Flight
Department Operators, and Fractional Operators.
• References Available upon request
• Established and Incorporated in 1996
• Classic Interior Completions is an FAA Part 145 Station
• 2 Locations – Mobile dispatch covering 48 States
• 50 Employees with of over 40 experienced cabinetmakers, upholsterers, artisans & fabricators
• State-of-the-art shop and tooling to bring each project from concept to completion
• Staffed, dedicated Design Center
• Impeccable Safety Record
• Full Engineering Capabilities
• On Staff - DER, IA and A&P Technicians
• No Limitations
Repair Station #R4GR031Y
38585 Apollo Parkway
Willoughby, OH 44094
Repair Station #R4GD031Y
4586 Progress Ave.
Naples FL 34104
For quotes please contact:
• Soft Goods
• Cabinetry Fabrication
• Major/Minor Wood Repairs
• Burn Certifications
Copyright @2018 - All Rights Reserved